An exciting aspect of the residency curriculum is formal leadership training to prepare graduates to become future leaders in Family Medicine.
Clinical Leadership Certificate
Residency training during the third year includes a required Certificate in Clinical Leadership which consists of the following courses.
Courses and Seminars:
- Clinical Leadership Seminar: Health Care Finance: Barriers and Opportunities for Change
- Clinical Leadership Seminar: Organizational Structure and Use of Data to Support and Manage Change
- Fundamentals of Healthcare Finance
- Introduction to Medical Informatics
- Operational Management
- Quality Measurement and Management
- Strategy and Strategy Implementation in Healthcare